Facing Charges? Call Us Immediately to Put Our Legal Expertise to Work for You
Boender & Payment, Attorneys, are experienced criminal defense lawyers. Whether you are accused of a crime, under investigation, or have been charged with a crime, it is important to call an attorney immediately. We understand being suspected or accused of a crime is a life-changing event and we are here to aggressively defend you and your rights.
Being charged with a crime impacts every aspect of your life and the lives of those you love. Our attorneys are here to give you sound legal advice and ensure your rights are protected during these difficult times. We are dedicated to working closely with you to ensure you receive the best defense possible.
We Help People Accused of All Crimes and the Following:
- Domestic Violence: Crimes against family members may include assault, harassment, kidnapping, child abuse, physical harassment, felony coercion and others.
- Sex Crimes: Sexual offenses may include rape, sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, or sexual abuse.
- Violent Crimes: Crimes causing death or physical injury may include all degrees of murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, negligent homicide, assault, or harassment.
- Major Crimes: Complex cases may include sex crimes or violent crimes that carry mandatory minimum sentencing under Measure 11 or Jessica’s Law.
- DUII (DWI): Drunk or drugged driving cases may involve Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants, Reckless Driving, Reckless Endangering, and Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer. We are experienced defending drunk driving cases that result in death or injury.
- Property Crimes: Crimes against property may include burglary, theft, criminal mischief or trespass.
- White Collar Crimes: Including aggravated theft, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, forgery, bribery, racketeering and computer crimes.
- Misdemeanors and municipal court cases.
We also help people move beyond their past with expungements.
We serve people in Eugene, Springfield, Albany, Corvallis, Portland, Salem and across Oregon. If you need quick and professional legal help, contact us today!